Soap Free Procyon
- Available in pints, quarts and gallon refills. It is also available for your home carpet cleaning machines in concentrate form. This is used on a wide variety of food and beverage spills. It is also strong enough to remove grease and oil spots. Stainmaster approved cleaner. This works great on stubborn stains in the laundry, too!
- Pints $10 (refills $5)
- Quarts $20 (refills $10)
- Gallon $35
- Quart Concentrate $30 (makes 8 gallons RTU)
- Recommended for pet stains on synthetic and wool carpet. This is a great neutral pH cleaner with natural enzymes to digest even the most difficult stains. This is most effective for pet urine, vomit or feces stains. Also works well to remove blood stains.
- 12 oz $10
- Quarts $20
- Gallon $35
Responsible Care Spotter
- Recommended for wool carpets. Derived from renewable plant source surfactants. Responsible Care works on all types of stains including pet stains and is the safest cleaner you can purchase for wool carpets. WOOLSAFE Approved and safe for use on stain resistant carpets.
- 16 oz. $15
- 16 oz. refills $10
- Gallons $40
Guardsman Fabric First Aid Stain Remover Kit.
- Upholstery spot and stain remover 2 part kit. Comes with water based stain remover and solvent oil stain remover.
Tips for the Homeowners Spot Cleaning Carpet
In regard to stains, the only stains you should ALWAYS leave to a professional carpet cleaner are: nail polish, ink, yye and products with dye in them.
Click here to download our Spot Cleaning Guide or our Guide to Pet Stains.